While this may not seem particularly appealing for some, it is quite the delicacy in North Eastern India, especially in the winters. This is best served with some rice and dal.
- 4 table spoons of vegetable oil
- 1 coarsely chopped medium sized onions
- 3 medium sized partially cooked potatoes
- 8 cloves of finely grated garlic
- 1 inch of finely grated ginger
- 500g of chicken liver
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- 3 teaspoons of salt
- Freshly ground black peppercorns
- 10 to 15 cloves of coarsley chopped garlic
- 1 cup of boiling hot water.